Roadworthy Certificate Victoria

Certificate of Roadworthiness (RWC) in Victoria

A Certificate of Roadworthiness (also known as a ‘roadworthy’ or ‘RWC’) shows that your vehicle’s safe enough to be used on public roads. A roadworthy is required whenever a vehicle’s sold, if it’s being re-registered, and to clear some defect notices.

Highbridge Motors are licensed and fully accredited vehicle tester No.10925 LV, LT in Victoria. Providing prompt and affordable inspections on all makes and models whether selling or buying.

Book a Roadworthy

Comprehensive Vehicle Inspections

If you require a comprehensive check on the overall condition and reliability of the vehicle then you should arrange for a separate Independent Vehicle Inspection from Highbridge Motors.

Book Now

Unregistered Vehicle Permits

If your vehicle is unregistered a permit must be obtained and a printed copy must be on display in your lower left hand hand windscreen.

You can attain an Unregistered Vehicle Permit (UVP) from the following; 

*Apply for Unregistered Vehicle Permit by visiting a VicRoads Customer Service Centre.

Frequently Asked Questions